OFSTED Inspection November 2017
Extracts from the latest Ofsted Report are shown below.
- Pupils are polite, well mannered and eager to learn. Most behave well.
- All safeguarding requirements are fully met.
- Pupils’ enjoyment of school is shown in their regular attendance.
- Most parents and carers praise the school’s work, and the care and support provided for their children.
- Pupils’ attainment at the end of key stage 1 is usually above average in reading, writing and mathematics.
- The teaching of phonics is secure. The large majority of pupils attain national expectations by the end of key stage 1.
- It is an inclusive school that welcomes pupils from a range of backgrounds, including a large proportion of pupils who have SEN and/or disabilities.